October 15, 1982 - White House Press Briefing1 week ago with 630 notes
"Ayo whattup…you now back in the presence of the one n only grand imperial Hands Of Zeus aka the illustrious Thor Molecules aka the mighty Cocaine Biceps…otherwise known as Shampoo Bracelets the panty melter…also known as the one n only Galaxy Knuckles or Broccoli Bundles the almighty… Yall might also kno me as ya boy Big Ghostaka Volcano Hands the inventor of slaps… Otherwise you might kno me as Phantom Raviolis or the grand immaculate Spartacus Deluxe. I kno what yall prolly thinkin…THIS N**GA DONE CAME UP…HE HOLLYWOOD…LOOK AT ALL THIS EXTRAVAGANTISM B…OH MY GAWD. I feel you my n**ga….I sense theres animosity n whatever whatever. I done started from the bottom n now Im here…straight up n down. I aint ashamed bout none of that. Im gettin this cake n Imma still be givin yall the raw uncut while I enjoy this luxurious splendor. Jus lemme flourish tho. Anyways yo….we aint here for all that so the gawd gon cut the introductions short so we can get this shit on n pippin.”2 months ago
1) Restarting - when it doesn’t work for the fifth time, you’ll Google for help and try a few of the kooky keyboard combinations they recommend you hold during start-up: “COMMAND+S,” “CTRL+OPTION+P+R,” “F+U+C+K.” Maybe they’ll start working after you leave them along for a bit…
2) Anger - smacking the computer upside the motherboard couldn’t hurt at this point, though it’s not going to update that goddamn four-year-old backup file of yours.
3) Bargaining - maybe there’s a cheap data recovery center within 25 miles of you! Maybe the NSA has a copy you can request!
4) Depression - it’s funny, you never used to care about all those mediocre photos you’ve taken.
5) Acceptance - it looks like you’re going to become an expert at DIY hard drive installation unless you find $500 somewhere soon.2 months ago with 3 notes
“Works great. I keep it in my pocket & record the remarks made by my partner in order to convince her she starts the argument. I have won 7 straight time since I started using it.”3 months ago
“I can tell when there’s a sense of distress, of panic in someone’s voice, even from sleep,” Mr. Schachner said with pride, standing on the back of his houseboat in a black T-shirt with the sleeves cut off, a shark tattoo fighting through the tan of his right shoulder. “And when I get that sense, I go.”3 months ago
"Hey hey hey hey, stuff. Hey, Hello. The date Well, okay, bye. Hello Hello. Hello. Bye bye. Death what’s up. Hello. Hello. Hello. Please. That little soap, bye. Hey, hey, okay. I’ll talk to her. Okay, Hello Sarah. Hello Kirk, hey, your fault. Bye. So. But. Thanks, bye. Hey, or later. Hello. Hello. Hey spoke, bye. So, good put delivered to you this. The bit later cuts."5 months ago with 1 note